Nikki Brown Retires

[ 8 ] June 3, 2015 |

We would like to congratulate Nikki Brown on her upcoming retirement June 5, 2015.

Nikki Retirement

She started with the IAA Credit Union December 8, 1997 as a Mortgage Loan processer. Through the years she has been a Mortgage Loan Processor, Mortgage Loan Officer, Consumer Loan Officer and she will be leaving her current position as a Mortgage Loan Closer. Here is what Nikki Has to say about IAACU “The people I work with are like family.  I am not a real social person and I know that any of my friends here would be there for many in any type of situation, good or bad.  I will miss everyone so much!”

In her retirement she wants to be more involved in her church, help with her grandchildren and eventually work or volunteer somewhere that involves helping people.

Everyone here will greatly miss Nikki and we hope she enjoys her retirement! If you would like to congratulate Nikki feel free to comment on this post!

Tags: , ,

Category: CU News

About the Author ()

Hello! I have been with IAACU since August of 2011. I am a Member Development Rep. You might have talked to me a few times on the phone or through e-mail.

Comments (8)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

1. Calvin Weaver says:

Congratulations! We will miss you Nikki!

2. Sean says:

Very sorry to see you go, but very happy for you Nikki!

3. Brent Anderson says:

Congratulations Nikki. You are too young to retire. You did a great job at the credit union and I know you wil do a great job being Grandma and volunteering in the future. Enjoy it.

4. Marcia Zelnio says:

Congratulations, Nikki! I know you will be greatly missed at the credit union. You will love retirement! Best of luck in all that you do.

5. Brenda Swires says:

Nikki

Congratulations. Congratulations. Congratulations.
    I wish you all the best in your new adventure. You are going to love being retired. You will be busier than ever and it is the most amazing thing to wake up and realize if you want you can stay in bed and sleep for another hr. or go to the store or credit union in the middle of the day. I want you to know that you helped me so much when I needed help and you were so understanding about everything. I will never forget your kindness and the way you went the extra mile to help. Take care and enjoy those grandchildren

6. Nick says:

Congratulations on your retirement! We will miss seeing you around the credit union each and everyday. Than You for all of your contributions to the team over the past 17 years.

7. Mickey Hull says:

Congratulations Nikki! Enjoy each and every day of retirement- you deserve it!

8. Kola says:

Congratulations Nikki!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t have enough exclamation points to express how i excited I am for you haha